Saturday 4 January 2014

Level 8 - Writing

Take notes while listening to a presentation on a familiar academic or work-related topic. 
 The link I used in this activity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIO--Lam2Bk

Teacher Grading Procedures must be discuss to the students from the beginning of the school year. The following are the different ways on making the students grades.

  1. Weighted Categories 
    1. Test - 40%
    2. Quizzes - 30%
    3. Daily Work - 20%
    4. Participation - 10%
  2. Point Systems versus Percentage system - you are going to set points in each activity you are giving to your students.
  3. Established a time in giving the students grades.
    1. Daily
    2. Weekly
    3. Monthly
  4. Avoid grading homework - means just checking their homework for completion only to check whether they understood the lessons.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Luanne. This being a Writing assessment, it might be better to pick a video to take notes on that doesn't actually provide you with the answers. Do you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I can't find an audio presentation that's why I choose that but I'll try to search again. I'll see if I can get one.

    ReplyDelete