Sunday 26 January 2014

Is this a good cover letter? What do you think?

Caliegh Luanne Pacis
57 Baldwin Crescent
Saskatoon, SK S7H 3M5
(306)-716-1399
lurald144@gmail.com


January 27, 2014


Ms. Carol Smith
Saskatoon City Hospital
701 Queen Street
Saskatoon, SK  S7K 0M7 

Dear Ms. Smith:

I came across your posting for the Medical Office Assistant position on your company’s website. I am confident that I meet the qualifications you seek for this position.

At the end of June, I will graduate from a ten-month Medical Administrative Assistant program with add-ons on Medical Clinical Assistant at Saskatoon Business College. During my time at the college I received training in the complete Microsoft Office 2010 Package, acquired keyboarding skill of 55 wpm, completed my clinical procedures and maintained a high mark in all my subjects.  Before attending to college I completed my diploma in Bachelor of Secondary Education with Concentration in Mathematics and had earned 39 units in Masters of Arts in Education major in Administration in the Philippines.  For five years I gained experienced on my Bachelor’s degree with a high rate of performance appraisal.  I had the opportunity to work in a busy environment setting.   Organizing school paper works, entering data, filling documents, and teaching students in five subject area.  Currently, I am working as a casual food service worker in patient area, production area and retail area at Saskatoon City Hospital Food and Nutrition Department. With these experiences I enhanced my customer service skills, learned how to work with others and managed my time properly.  I have enjoyed both my training and my work experience and believe I can effectively fill the position in your office.

My resume and references are enclosed for your perusal.  I maybe contacted anytime at (306) 716-1399.  I look forward to discussing my qualifications with you during a  personal interview.

Sincerely,


Luanne Larrissa Pacis

Enclosure:        Resume
                        References

No comments:

Post a Comment